Sunday, May 23, 2010

Don't tell anyone, but uh...

I do something I'm not supposed to...shyeahh, BIG news, right? *lol* Something that, over time, I started to feel more jusitification and less shame. I've done it so much, I've actually become a pro at it...or, become closer TO one...

...I smuggle stuff into movie theaters *lol*. What, you thought it might've had something to do with anarchism? I can't tell you about any of that, THAT'S classified *lol* Telling you would mean involving you, and trust me you don't want to be traced to any of that *lol*

It's gotten to the point where I feel it's OK (and NO, you WON'T find any picnic baskets under my hoodie *lol*...You won't find me "keistering" anything in either *lmao*). I mean, hey, what can you do when you're hungry but all you're restricted to choose from is 1) unappetizingly greasy, salty artificial crap ...OR... 2) ridiculously overpriced unappetizing, greasy, salty artificial crap??? Hell, EVERYTHING edible or potable for sale at a theater is ridiculously overpriced. Excuse me? 4 bucks for a 16 oz bottle of water? 4 bucks? That's not water, THAT'S DIAMOND JUICE!!! *lol* At least put some gold flakes on the bottom, make it feel more like I'm getting my money's worth *lol*

Now, if you'll excuse me...I'm about to take a power bar out of my secret jacket pocket and sneak a can of sugar-free energy drink out from between my cleavage, the show's about to start! *lmao*

No comments:

Post a Comment