Tuesday, November 30, 2010

(mental) constipation *lmao*

Damn! I can't believe I've been away for HOW many months??? Holy crap! Where did the time go? So much crap has happened too... As usual, my birthday came and went virtually unnoticed (I really should re-examine the "friendships" I keep *lol*). The end of my marriage being one of the biggest things... I guess you'll be hearing more of that as I go along (in case you haven't already gotten an earful talking to me in the real world *lol*)... That, and, writer's block can sure be one mean bitch! There were lot of times where I didn't really think there was much worth sharing...but I see that doesn't stop other people with their blogs *lol*. Maybe I'm too critical of myself...No, no maybe...I AM... If I'm not hard on myself, I won't get jack shit done. I don't know how else to be *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment