Monday, May 17, 2010

Just dunk me in coffee & call it a day...

Things are getting better. I'm getting the hang of things. Tough to keep up, though. And MAN does this wipe me out! By the time I'm done, I'm coated in flour, sugar & chocolate...I feel like a frikkin' donut *lol* I'm surrounded by flour, butter & sugar alllllllll day long...echhh...Vegetables sure are a sight for sore eyes *lol*...Or water that DOESN'T come from a faucet! I NEVER thought I'd get sick of chocolate! Never! *lol* People keep making assumptions that since I'm surrounded by sweets that I have a hard time keeping myself from picking at them. To tell you the truth, the sweet I DO have a hard time keeping myself from picking at is the fresh fruit *lol* The fruit that's not quite old, but is too ripe for presentation, I sneak some in *lol* Hey, it was about to go in the trash anyway *lol* And, as a bonus, every burp sends me on a 2 second tropical vacation *lmao*



My hands are all cut up. Half my fingers are bandaged right now...I mean, some of my fingers are bandaged, I don't mean I have half-fingers *lol*. I'm typing to you on stumps right now *lmao*...Well, apparently band-aid-covered fingers ARE about as clumsy to type with *lol*. Aw hell, YOU know what I mean...I'm tired...Shit, what day is it? I lost track, like, 3 daylights ago *lmao* Ohhh, the weekend just passed, huh? ...No WONDER it was so goddamned BUSY these past couple days *lol* Damn! I missed my Saturday morning Ninja Turtles *lol* 8.P Unfortunately though, it looks like the restaurant is getting a change of ownership, which not only means I'm probably not going to get the job, it means the EXISTING staff might lose THEIR jobs. *sigh* It was nice while it lasted I guess. Back to retail hell :.(

No comments:

Post a Comment