Friday, March 12, 2010

A long time coming...Heh heh heh...

Gah...I'm SO TIRED of writing down my thoughts, only to have the wrong people raccoon through my shit and reading them. It's happened to me since I was a kid. You'd THINK that growing up an only child, you'd have the fortune of experiencing maybe a little extra privacy, but noooo...


My frustration about it got so bad, I learned/taught myself cryptology. No joke! *lol* Then I advanced to designing my own set of heiroglyphics. Seriously. It felt cool to have a language of sorts that only I could understand...I mean, it's not like I could have POSSIBLY have felt ANY MORE weird growing up already *lol*! I was a nerd among nerds!


Problem is, the older I got, the less time I had to keep sharp with it...that...and, I lost my "rosetta stone" *lol*. Sometimes when I hide things, I do a little TOO good a job so that even I can't find it *lol*. Even now that I'm married, my private things are still subject to getting racooned, and I don't like that. Marriage doesn't give you license to rifle through your spouse's things unless you have 1)permission, 2)justified cause or 3) a warrant, and mere curiosity is not a valid reason. I don't do that shit to him. I like my freedom, and I give his space that respect...That must be yet one more thing about me he takes for granted *rolls eyes*...


I've already got notebooks full of sketches, notes and weird dreams I've given up on trying to interpret, I'd like another place to store some of my thoughts and/or blow off steam. Maybe you'll find something here you'll agree with. If you don't, and feel strongly enough to speak up, I willingly accept VALID COUNTERPOINTS and/or criticism ONLY if it's CONSTRUCTIVE. I won't tolerate anything below. I mean, hey, I've been wrongly judged/misunderstood most of my life, what makes you think I'm hot for hearing MORE of it? Besides, if there's anything this world has too much of, it's hate inflicted upon one another, and there won't be any place for that here. Thanks to my hot temper, I get judged alot for hating people, but I'll let you in on a little secret: it's the dumb shit people do that sets me off, not necessarily the person themself...Although there are times where the line that divides the two gets too thin for even me to be able to tell where one ends and the other begins...

1 comment:

  1. I had that problem in the past as well. Some that got mad because I vented about them and others who got mad because I didn't. I use to feel so gulity and then I can up with a theory. You don't like what I write then stay the f**k out of my stuff LMAO! This is why I am still single I believe. LMAO! Great stuff. Now I will be following you everyday :)

    ReplyDelete